Aria Productions
Welcome!
Aria Productions
Welcome!
Aria Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Aria Productions forum...One of the best clans and video makers in the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to set values for a checkbox choice list field? (SPFieldMultiChoice)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raja123
Noob
Noob

How to set values for a checkbox choice list field? (SPFieldMultiChoice) Empty
PostSubject: How to set values for a checkbox choice list field? (SPFieldMultiChoice)   How to set values for a checkbox choice list field? (SPFieldMultiChoice) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 am

This is a question I just recieved through my "contact" form for this blog. The person (Chris) who asked the question gave a wrong email address, so I will post the answer publicly since I believe this can help other starting sharepoint developers - especially since I saw some wrong tips coming up in google when you search for it. So here is the right way to do it.

Question: "Hi, thanks a mil for those snippets!One question: I'm trying to programatically add selected items of a checkBoxList to a SPListItem, but am not sure in what format it wants it. i.e I've added all items as you suggested - newItem["Name"] = "blah" etc, but when it comes to the field that requires the selected checkboxlist values, I'm stuck."

software packaging
Stainless Steel Sheet
Back to top Go down

How to set values for a checkbox choice list field? (SPFieldMultiChoice)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aria Productions :: Gaming! :: Tips and tricks-
Jump to: