Aria Productions
Welcome!
Aria Productions
Welcome!
Aria Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Aria Productions forum...One of the best clans and video makers in the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calgary custom website design

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro
Spammer
Spammer

Calgary custom website design Empty
PostSubject: Calgary custom website design   Calgary custom website design EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 am

1 I'm available. You can reach me by email or by phone during the work day. You can speak to me or my assistant and we will return your call within two hours.

2 You can get an appointment quickly. You don't have to wait weeks or months to see me.

3 I look for conditions that other doctors don't. I believe in treating the cause. For example, insomnia can be due to stress, hormonal imbalances, neurotransmitter imbalance or other causes.

4 I start with natural alternatives first then move to pharmaceuticals. I use botanicals, supplements, homeopathy and nutrition. I look at your diet and potential food allergies as well as lifestyle. This is my focus as a naturopathic doctor.

5 I won't just spend only 10 minutes with you. First visits are often 60 minutes or more. Follow-ups are usually 30 minutes depending on the circumstances.

6 I look at your total condition. Not just one illness such as anxiety or depression. I recognize that there can be several contributing causes to illness.

7 I offer several alternatives for payment. I take insurance, credit, and cash. Some insurance companies covered include CIGNA, Aetna, Golden Rule and United Healthcare PPO and POS plans. Also, I have a new yearly plan where you can pay in advance for the year and receive up to 10 visits, full physical, and several other benefits for under $80/month. This concierge type plan is offered at a discount at an affordable monthly price. This plan is ideal for uninsured patients or those who have high deductable health care plans. Other patients simply want a higher level of service or to better manage their health care costs.

Inhuur filipijnen
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1